The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which is enforceable from 25 May 2018, provides new rights to individuals regarding their personal information and requires organizations be more clear regarding collecting and using information. This Page will give you information regarding how we collect, use and store information. We respect your privacy and assure you that it is not sold further.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED
We collect data from and about you through your direct interactions with us. You may give us your identity, contact and other required data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you complete the ‘Contact Us’ form on our site. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect data about your interactions with our site for functionality purposes. Please see the ‘COOKIES’ section below for further details.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS USED
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to, including in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Our website uses functionality cookies to help us provide you with a good experience when you browse our site. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies.
CHANGE OF PURPOSE
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
You have the legal right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data to you or a third party.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data.